告诉那些年轻人,肖申克的救赎

作者:ca88手机网页登录

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 作者也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 小运慢的就像刀割 那是自身毕生最长的1夜

周末闲来没事,看了好评榜上的一部影视《肖申克的救赎》,给自个儿了多数的清醒,相比喜欢。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

告知那二个年轻人

Tell it to the young guys

告诉那么些年轻人

Yeah, tell all you know

没有错,告诉她们你所知晓的凡事

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

报告他们那条少数特权职员的金子通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

告知她们对不均等的一定量的诚惶诚惧

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

告知她们剪掉他们日思夜想的翎翅

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告诉她们温度下跌他们热情的血液

Tell 'em about money

告诉他们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还根本

Tell 'em about hating to lose

告知他们厌恶战败

Tell 'em winning is Justice

报告她们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告知她们“你一钱不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

下一场告诉她们去肩担每一项义务

Tell 'em to smile each time

告诉他们每回都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为伤心是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

告知他们,他们属于你

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

告诉他们要臣服于你的需要

Or you'll see that they go to hell

不然你会亲自小编保护险她们下地狱

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

报告她们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告知她们,他们会倒闭

Do you know?

您掌握呢?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

告诉那些年轻人,肖申克的救赎。当您不情愿地爬向命定的夜幕

A new dawn shall rise

贰个新的天明将会提升

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的终将承继这一个世界

宣示:本文随想中国和英国文部分均为原创,如需转载请简信联系笔者

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,某些鸟儿是一槌定音不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的皇皇。

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
胆小软禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

图片 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

这一个墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨左近的高墙;慢慢地,你习以为常了生存在里面;最后你会发现本人不得不依赖它而生存。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

图片 2

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够归纳为壹种简易的挑选:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

06

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这几个墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨左近的高墙;渐渐地,你习以为常了生存在里头;最后你会开掘自个儿不得不注重它而生存。那就叫体制化。

网络图2.jpeg

本文由ca88手机网页登录发布,转载请注明来源

关键词: 简书电影院 简书电影 『闲话电影』 感受